Sunday, April 27, 2008

yeah for graduation


I am done with school, and Dan has until the end of June. He has to take a Chem 105 class--a prereq into his major might i add. It's ok. He'll be doing that while studying for the LSAT while I work full time at the MTC. We just had a graduation get together this past Friday. Family from the Phillips, Staffords, and Higdons attended. (basically debbie and my family including in laws ;) ) So fun, until the next day when people started throwing up out of both ends. Sad but true. We're not quite for what it's from. We suspect that it could have come from two sources: One- a couple of people who attended were getting over symptoms of the stomach flu; and Two--Dan some what undercooked the korean bbq. About 40% of people who attended got sick within the next couple of days. So what is your verdict? Still not sure.

1 comment:

LB said...

Ooohhh...that doesn't sound like too much fun! But at least it made for an eventful graduation! :O) One I'm sure you'll never forget