Another great piece of news... Debbie has a great contact in Seattle about the cutest house that I have ever seen. It's a two bedroom and offered for rent at an affordable price. The renters are members of the church and super nice. This is a picture of the living room. Sooo cute. I'm sold, but Dan needs time. Everyone help me convince him! Oh, here is the link to check out the other pictures of the house: house!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Ambassador from Kyrgyzstan... Possible house...
Another great piece of news... Debbie has a great contact in Seattle about the cutest house that I have ever seen. It's a two bedroom and offered for rent at an affordable price. The renters are members of the church and super nice. This is a picture of the living room. Sooo cute. I'm sold, but Dan needs time. Everyone help me convince him! Oh, here is the link to check out the other pictures of the house: house!
