So Dan and I went camping with friends Lynnae and Dave White. Lynnae was from the dietetics program. It was really fun. I never realized how plush you can be when camping. So Dan and I brought our little tent with sleeping bags, and saw that they brought their tent with a queen size inflatable mattress! I would have never thought of that. But hey, it works. We had a camp fire, cooked our hobo dinners and had smores. The next day, we went fishing, when I got my line stuck and tried to fish it out of the river. I couldn't, so Dan saved the day. I saw a pretty mountain and said, "Dan, let's climb it!" So, we started, but only got half way through. It was a lot steeper than I thought! We finished off our day with an enjoyable bike ride. I need to get over the fear of going down steep dirt paths. I get off the bike every time and walk it. For shame... :P