Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oregon trip!

Dan and I went to Portland to visit his relatives. Super fun. We're sad that we don't have many more pictures. We'd like to highlight a bike ride around a cool lake (lake not shown in picture). It was a nice little get away before life hits tomorrow with internship and more job searching.



The Foulger family is really nice and fun to talk to. I was surprised how much fun it was to play boardgames (because I'm usually not a board game/ cards person). We played like THREE games, and I was entertained all the way through. This family is also so wonderful about helping Dan find a job, through ideas, networking, etc. May bounteous blessings be poured upon them. They have all girls--ESTROGEN! YEAH! I love estrogen now and again. Don't get me wrong, I love testosterone too, but I love my doses of estrogen.... :)

No comments: