This has been a great week. I am starting to get more familiar with the language of the hospital and Dan had an interview! Dan's been anxious, especially after the interview where he wished he could have said this and that. Well, the interview is over. We'll find out next week whether or not he will be hired on. We just wanted to highlight the BEAUTIFUL weather. Who said that it is sooo rainy and cloudy? It's almost November and we often get beautiful days as this! This is Dan and I at Seward Park, a little peninsula on Lake Washington that I enjoy running around. In the pictures, Dan was sick, preparing a lesson while I went running and exploring.
![]() | ||
| Outer trail is paved for bikers and strollers. Views of Mercer Island, 1-90 bridge, Seattle and Bellevue |
I love how Dan looks like Dopey here, from the 7 Dwarfs.
Also, I just want to bring to the surface (no pun intended haha) my WART!!!! I've had this nasty thing for a couple of years now. Only this past year had I tried to kill it. Apparently I wasn't doing a good job, so now I'm demolishing it. It looks a lot worse than it really is. This is a combination of using something like liquid nitrogen, and salicylic acid. Mark my words: It will live no more!!!
Oh yeah, I want to point out a great thing about Dan, especially during this period of financial insecurity. I broke my blowdryer, and thought that there was nothing that could be done. But Dan found a way and POOF he fixed it. I am grateful for a man that often finds a way to fix and not to replace. Unfortunately many people in this world (including me at times) are such consumers and not savers. We find new and better things that should replace the old things instead of taking care and being content with what we have. In some ways, some, I am grateful for the financial hardships that are and will be hitting us. Don't get me wrong, I don't want starvation, but I'd like to see less spending and more preserving (and when I say preserve, I don't mean being a hoarder either) . Way to go Dan!
