Aren't I a jerk? I like to make fun of Dan. I think it's what makes life more blissful, for me muahahahahaha.
Here, I'll let Dan tell you all about it.
Anyway, so Dan started work.... Hold on, he's here.
I am completing my third week of work. Great company. Awesome team. Fantastic boss! We couldn't be more blessed. And Genny has been ever so patient to wait for me when I have to stay a little later at work (we carpool). But she's demanding I buy another book for her to read while she waits.
A little later??? I've waited up to four hours! Ok, so that only happened once, and Dan felt really bad. Good thing I had "The host." Good book.
As for me, I am doing my foodservice rotation right now. I am going to make them prune squares! Doesn't that just sound so appetizing? Believe it or not, it is sooo yummy. My grandma made it for me and I love it. So now, it's for the people at the elderly community center!
4 comments:
Genny, would you be so very kind to tell me the recipe of your prune squares? Prune sounds fun to me even in circles, triangles, etc, but SQUARES must be really yummy! ))))
Congratulations on Dan's employment!!! I guess, this is another step towards fulfilling your goal for 2009 ))) Prepared!!! haha. And it is, indeed, a blessing to have a good team and boss!!!
Yulia, I always wanted to know: why do russians write ))) What does that mean?
Genny, I thought you asked WHY russians WRITE at all. )))
))) means :) :) :) Put as many )))))) as you want! The more you put, the more russian(ish) you look! hehe
I think you two should ALWAYS write blog entries together - it's hilarious! I felt like I was on the phone with one of you and the other was yelling corrections in the background. Funny.
Congrats Dan!
LU2
Post a Comment