Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dan has symptoms of.... THE SWINE FLU!

So Dan's been coughing all day today. We had a little camp fire with friends yesterday, and Dan thought it was the smoke at first, but now he is getting a fever. On top of that he has muscle aches, which he thought he got from working in the yard all day yesterday... but could it be...THE SWINE FLU? Dum, dum, dum. Great, and he coughed on me, so let's hope that I don't get it. (This is selfish me talking). What's gonna happen? What should we do? AHHHHHH! The funny thing about it is that on Friday, Dan went to give some sickling in the ward a blessing. Give a blessing, get their sickness... OH THE HORROR OF THE PANDEMIC! :)


On a happier note, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Genny's mom got so excited for the baby that she bought tons of baby clothes, and 17 TOYS! (I told her she had to pick 5 of her favorite and return the rest-hehehe). However, she definitely has a generous heart, and that is a wonderful thing. Love you mom! Dan's mom is super generous too. I have mixed feelings when being so pampered. But that's what moms do i suppose. Dan says "Ugggggh.... (groan). I want my mommy..." Muahahahahahaha.

6 comments:

Candy Eash said...

Happy Mother's Day Genny!!!

I know Dan well enough to diagnose him. He doesn't have swine flu... he has The Man Flu! :0 ;) hehehehe (Its best not to call 999, Genny you should rub his head while saying poor lil' bunny.) :D

Genny said...

AHAHAHAHAHA. Oh Candy, I hope you are right!

The McClellan Family said...

Oh poor Dan! We missed you! Hope you are feeling better soon! Hope you like the stuffed zucchini too! Thanks for hanging with me Genny! You know I love ya!

Genny said...

Awesome stuffed zucchini, thanks! So the mother of the source of the flu called and said she took her son in to the doctor and they said that he didn't have the swine flu.
Just a regular flu!

halmony said...

cautious! cautious! coutious!
I took long time... but now it is part of my life. When I come home I wash my hands first!) always excuse wash my hands! Also learned listen to the body symptoms and "not over do... Well! Dan, get well soon!:)

Katie and Jamie said...

follow my blog:thegarciagang.blogspot.com