Monday, May 4, 2009

It's a...boy? girl? You must read and see!


Solve Genny's riddle:

What has 4 extremities and four extremities only?

Solve Dan's riddle: What is not a boy?

Any guesses? It's a, it's a, it's a....GIRL!

Yup yup. So now the names are coming. We'll take your suggestions? What about Brooke? Or Cammie? Or Anastasia (Anya for short)?


Oh yeah, Genny wanted to let you know that in that picture she tried to look as big as possible. She really isn't THAT big! (yet) :)

10 comments:

Mom said...

We had the name Brooke Elizabeth picked out if our baby was a girl...

halmony said...

Yeah! Big congratulations! you guys are look good there!:)
Well,little angel baby girl is preparing come to your home!
That is S0ooo... exciting!

When you posted ultra sound pictures with "pink flowers" (which Dan managed find in cold weather)was taken. I said: "Ah! it's a girl!"
the picture near lake is first clue and in front of your home is another clue,and so on... Dan was taking a "beautiful flowers". That is symbol of girl!
Yeah! it is eye shopping time!
I need check it out fall to winter clothes!
Baby name? well, has to be easy to remember to all and that is between you and your hubby:)

Debbie said...

Debbie jr.... thats it! hahahaha why dont you post real pictures of you... unless that is the real "fake" picture... I like the name anya... y? bc matthew says he would like an aynion hahahaha

The McClellan Family said...

YAY! Ava will have a friend! You were right Genny! I love Anya, it's beautiful! Congrats, I'll bring you treats and goodies to celebrate!

Genny said...

Question about the name Brooke to Kristen. Does '...' mean ...so don't use it! Or does it mean, ... <- just a suggestion?
Genny thinks she's going to offend somebody.
We have a bet. I don't think you implied anything by it.

halmony said...

check it out if you want to know about meanings of names: www.mfnames.com

the name Brooke(old English)-variant of brook->come from person who lived near brook or stream.
Cammie->has no meaning at all.
Anastasia(origin greek)-> feminine form
of Anastasius(meaning:resurrection)

good luck with names:)

Kim said...

We vote for Anya! (of course) :) I warn you though...she's a handful! hahaha

Oh, and we want REAL pregnant pictures. No faking.

LB said...

did you get my text?

Julia Salomatina (Putilina) said...

Klassno!!! если бы это был мальчик, можно было назвать Владивосток, а теперь я не знаю :) Находка? Хаха!! Шучу. Не надо, не заставляйте ребенка страдать всю жизнь! :)

BrookeB said...

Well, I honestly, unbiasedly (wink) think that Brooke is a fabulous name. Dan, Genevieve, and Brooke. So cute, so perfect!

Gen, you look beautiful!! :)