Sunday, May 31, 2009

What if...

I love free photo editing programs! My favorites are GIMP (Similar tools to Photoshop(R)) and Picasa for minor edits. In GIMP, there's this fun tool called "Rotate Colors" (under Colors, Map) where you can take certain colors and rotate them to a different color range. For example:

Before

After
One day at BYU, Genny and I were playing around with this utility. What if...

Genny thought this was pretty awesome. Although, I like her just the way she is.

6 comments:

halmony said...

Genny,
I like your beautiful brown eyes!
Did you know they have song about that?

Dan,
you know beauty behind of camera!
I wish you have professional camera which worth to invest:)

Katie and Jamie said...

alien

Jason said...

If you're at work or on a restricted computer, another good one I've enjoyed is

http://www.picnik.com/

Christy said...

First of all, Congratulations on your baby girl!!! How exciting! Girls are so much fun...and crazy! ;) I hope Dan is doing better. You guys are hilarious by the way. Love reading your posts! I am sorry I haven't checked out your blog for awhile...it's been kind of crazy at our house. We had our twins 17 weeks early and our blog address expired on us so we had to switch to athomewiththehodges.blogspot.com instead and when that happened I lost everyone's blog addresses! So I wasn't sure what yours was, but found it on Kristen's. Anyway.... Congrats again, hope everything is going good with the pregnancy. And that is awesome about your friend getting baptized and joining the church this month! Hope everything goes well for her. Take care!

Katie and Jamie said...

lol, no i didn't bic his head! are you kidding me? i would die. i would also be blinded by the sun bouncing off his head!

Katie and Jamie said...

oh relax. of course we don't eat like that everyday. and just so you know i work out 5 days a week for at least an hour so there!