Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our biking extravaganza!


Let us take you on a long beautiful bike tour of the Seattle area!
This is us at the beginning of our Saturday journey, heading down the hill from our home:

All of the boats are out and about on this beautiful day!


After going north around the lake for a while,
we hit stairs, preparatory for crossing the bridge!


Isn't this sooo cool? We are about to cross Lake Washington from Seattle to Bellevue.
At this point I got mad at Daniel and left him... >:-(



Here is Dan, enjoying the view of Mt Rainer all by himself!

Pretty cool view from the bridge.
The only downfall is the sound of traffic wizzing by you.


Heading toward Bellevue.

This is me, so kind to stop and wait for him, and demand his apologies :)

Passing under the freeway. Doesn't it look like some old Roman columns?

Almost toward the end. We are now heading south, back to our homeland.
Look at my prego belly! I would say I am probably bigger than that. It's captured at a good angle (like what most prego women do anyways to make themselves feel better...
it's true! you all do it!)

Cheese!

We couldn't go home without refeuling! This was some really good yogurt. "Natural" or plain flavor. I knew Dan would love it, plain is his favorite! It was good (cause of the added sugar). :)

Now this was just nasty, but we ate it cause we bought it and were really hungry. We went to a Texas BBQ and got this sausage/shredded beef in a bun nastyness. I told Lisa (my Texas friend, and she of course defended her state by saying "Hello, a texas restaurant in Seattle?") I'll give Texas cooking another shot... maybe... ;)


THE END! Are you jealous of Washington yet!?! Come visit us before I pop!

7 comments:

Julia Salomatina (Putilina) said...

Guess what! I am actually thinking about coming to the US in August! Who knows... Do they have Grayhound in Seattle? Haha.

halmony said...

What a refreshing lake view and your tight bun goes with it! ha, ha,

Awesome! to ride the bike such beautiful place! I wish I was there.

Genny, I can see your baby is growing.

My suggestion is put pure coco butter Oil or Cream every day even you don't want to do it.

Melanie said...

I want to come visit you!! I'm back from my mission and I'm in Maple Valley. (It's close to Kent and Renton.)I was at Lake Washington 3 times in the past two weeks.

Katie and Jamie said...

dang, you're hardcore in those outfits. lol, i bought a beach cruiser bike with a basket and a bell. thats right-beach style bike for me!

halmony said...

Today is June 6 2009 and special day!

Yeah! Happy Birthday Genny!
Have a grrreatt! Day and all day!!

xo,xo.!:)

Genoveva said...

Genny! ultimamente he estado pensando mucho en ti y en verdad me gustaria que nos visitaras, porque no te vienes por un ratito? :)
Ya terminas el internship?

Debbie said...

hahahahhahaha... i can see ur pregnant little belly hahahaha