Sunday, October 4, 2009

30 hours old... Dad's first diaper change.

Here's some pictures of our beautiful daughter. I'm wearing a mask because I'm sick. Genny's making the best of her stay at the hospital. She especially enjoys the room service. Our baby was kind to me for my first diaper change: she only peed.

4 comments:

Daryl said...

I'm so happy for you guys! She's adorable too; nice and chubby. However, having a baby is no excuse to miss even a minute of conference. I hope you watched.

halmony said...

Dan, you look good with baby..I can see a lot of love in there..

She has so calm and peaceful face.
Just beautiful to look at her!

Genny,you need a lot of rest and recuperate your body.Love you a lot!

Carly said...

Congratulations, you two! She's SO cute!! Hope all is well! I want to see her soon...

Katrina said...

Congratulations! She is lovely!