Thursday, December 3, 2009

Family of Three! Two months old!

So here we are: Dan, Genny and Baby Elena. I love this picture because it gives me hope that Dan will one day gain weight! One can only dream :) Sorry for the blurriness.

Dan's been really busy at work lately--boo! However, I am sooo grateful that he has a steady job at Boeing. What a stress relief! We just have a lot to be grateful for: good job, comfortable home, food on the table, good health, an adorable baby, a good night rest.... Happy Thanksgiving!

Speaking of Thanksgiving, we went down to Dan's Aunt Ann and Uncle Mark's house! They were wonderful hosts, and we always have fun conversations. Aunt Ann is full of fun stories.

Down below, you'll see cute Elena with her moose friend. She is now on month 2! I just found this cute newborn outfit that I accidentally missplaced. Yikes. She's sure about to bust out, but oh she is sooo cute! (Do you love the bow Erich? Not to big? hehehehe)

New things about Elena: She has a "fun" strawberry mark on the back of her head. They say that it usually goes away in a year or two. I of course freaked out and google imaged "hemangiomas". Never play with googleimage when concerned about health. It will only scare you more ;).

Elena is also starting to make cute noises. When she cries in a calling way, I try to imagine her saying "Mom! Mom!" instead of "Whah! Whah!"



5 comments:

kim said...

What a blessed thanksgiving day and everyday!
Ah! Did you forget count of blessings that Dan is not fat men?
Woo...I already uncomfortable to see Dan being a fat man..
It is always fun to look at your family pictures.
By the way, Can you take more close up baby picture? I love to see her!xo,xo.

kim said...

By the way, baby and moose look like twin brother and sister! ha! ha!
They are so cute together!

Candy Eash said...

That's either one small baby or one big moose! ;)

Dan - don't listen to Genny, you are just fine the weight you are!

Cute family. I miss you guys. Glad to know you're taken care of so well. LU!

SupaFlowaPowa said...

awww your baby girl is soooooooo cute!!!!!! What are you doing for Christmas? I'm coming to SLC so maybe we can meet up!

Debbie said...

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii misssssssssssss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! =( i want to live near u guys.