Exercising is funny. I don't like exercising when my body feels out of shape. The key is to pick something that doesn't make you feel completely out of shape, so that you actually enjoy it. For example: start with walks, then short jogs, then longer ones... (low key to high key). That's my dietetic tip of the day :)I am so grateful for the beautiful Seattle weather. I enjoy being outside. I love running to the lake. It's my new favorite thing to do. I love my cute little apartment that allows me to have access to all of these fun locations. I AM GRATEFUL!
I am grateful for good health. I used to be so pessimistic about my body years ago. Bad body image. What was I thinking!?! I love my body! It allows me to move! run! pedal! It breaths! sees! smells! It's crazy how I used to view it:
Let us not do this to ourselves! WE ARE BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY!!!!
3 comments:
Аминь! :D
Great post! Thanks for sharing that. I needed to hear that.
You can live in dream picture!
you don't have to be a millionaire in Seattle!
What A BEAUTIFUL LAKE! I really enjoyed walking by the lake and what a refreshing!
Post a Comment