Monday, March 8, 2010

We moved! Lisa is here! Elena 5 mo!

So we are officially moved into our new apartment! We LOVE it! It's sooo cute and everything fits! Less space, less to clean! Hurrah! Love the location. I can walk to stores, the lake, the river.... EVERYWHERE!

Here is our lovely dining/living room area. Everything is white, we'll have to decorate!
Please excuse the mess:


Here is the fabulous bedroom! Doesn't the bed look awesome!!?!??!?!
We love it! It's like we are children again. Elena's in a crib at the foot of our bed.
We can peek and see how she is doing! (It's soothing to hear her breath at night) :

Elena has lots of friends!

Lisa!!!! Lisa is back! :) :) :) She may very well start working soon for
a friend of ours, and that will give her liberty to volunteer during the day!!!! Hurrah! (and I'm going to try to set her up on a date with a man in our ward....hehehehehehe) :


Herself!!!! (shhhh, don't tell):


Moose friend!!!! Here is a slightly late 5 month shot.
As you can see--everything to the mouth!:

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I miss u guys................ =( elena is getting so big!!!!! i MISS U TOO LISA! =) im glad u guys are settled and you can actually walk everywhere. .me... im trapped in the ghetto.. cant walk ne where boo hoo hoo

kim said...

Walking distance? Awesome!
Your bed is authentic!
Elena is sweet like deep in the honey!

Kelsey said...

I see the Costco pack of wipes under the changing table. Amen to that. What would we do without them and their wonderful resealable selves. Tell Lisa I'm still waiting for her to meander herself down to So cal. where's the love?