Thursday, May 13, 2010

I used to journal.... A LOT!!!!

May I present to you....years of therapy, hehehe.  jk.  These are most of my journals, and they are treasures!  My first journal ever is in my hand, yup- that floppy disk.  I was 13 years old and wrote,
The reason I am typing about this is so I will remember this year and who my friends are.  just incase I get olds timers desease, I will read what I did as a teenager.  I will read who my good friends were and what they were like.
So I misunderstood some vocabulary.  I don't know why, but I loved writing in my journal.  I won't lie, eighth grade (and a couple years after that I'm sure) was full of gossip and a few bad words--which I'm not proud about.  However, there were spiritual encounters too!  I treasure the memories all the same.  

I write about two main things in my journal.    
ONE--life's events.  and  TWO--spiritual epiphanies that I gain as I read the scriptures.

BUT--for some reason after getting married, my journal writing has become pathetic.  We're doing pretty well blogging about the "ONE--life's events".  But what about "TWO"?  TWO is now on Microsoft Word in my tucked-away laptop.  Which means, I am really lazy about accessing TWO.

Soooooooooooooo, I'm setting a new goal.  Starting a new blog.  Blog "TWO".  The "large plates and the small plates" if you will.  Both are important.  However, "TWO" will be private.  Don't forget the small plates in your life! 

1 comment:

kim said...

Well, I guess that's why people write a journal. Very interesting!
you can freely travel to past, present,future..
wisdom...wisdom...wisdom...