Good Morning!
Elena is so kind you see. She oh so kindly awoke me at a little past 4:40am. Why, thank you. No really, I appreciate the lack of sleep. Turns out, she must have awoken the Northwest as well. At least it's not just me.
Good Bye!
To Craig and Heather (fellow Boise-ians). They too were vacationing in Seattle and they thoroughly enjoyed their stay. Nope, nope, Heather would not let pregnancy nausea (with twins even!) get in the way of their vacation. What a fighter! They saw everything that they wanted to see. Hurray! Bon Voyaaaage.
Who's coming next?
Hmmmm? You know you want to come! Just for the record, summer officially starts here AFTER the 4th of July fireworks. Apparently everybody here knows that. We now know that. Tee hee.

1 comment:
sweet pic of the PacSci Center and did I mention that I love that you put labels on your pics. Very nice!
Post a Comment