After an hour or so of helping my mom, I started to doubt: I gave him the choice, but why didn't he choose to help me out? Do I not matter? I'm part of next day's event too you know! Is this what our marriage is going to be like? Me, handling all unscheduled situations because Dan needs his beauty sleep? Is he not going to be there in the middle of the night when I need him? When we have children? When I need a helping hand? Is sleep more important than ME? Than US? Than OUR FAMILY?!!!
We still got married the next day.
This early morning at 12:40am, Elena wakes up crying and I go to see what the matter is. Turns out she is laying in VOMIT, and continues to vomit on me after I pick her up. Oh no, what on earth did I give her to eat that day? I call for Dan, "Elena is throwing up!"
2)He scrubs the vomit off the carpet and crib while I calm the baby.
3)He comforts the baby as I shower the vomit off my body.
4)He helps me bath and dress the sickling.
5)And he cradles her until he is no longer needed.
So.... maybe I was a little hysterical the night before the wedding.
Good thing I decided to marry him after all. :)
4 comments:
Poor Elena, she must have something without knowing you. Who knows?
I hope she is O.K. now!
Ah! talking about Dan, He knew that if he didn't sleep that night he couldn't handle long day wedding..
Now, you know that for this purpose he married with precious woman and adorable baby!
Love,love,love...
Ja ja ja...Excelente storyteller, Genny
Genny - ohh i loved that post because it's so wonderful! i know wedding planning is way different and a lil exception of its own and i definitely had similar experiences and thoughts but have been shown that my fears are silly and ohhh it's wonderful. you're awesome, thanks for sharing!
awwwwwww poor baby!!! she is sooo cute though in this picture... CUTE PICTURE OF THE TWO!! and great job Dan!!
Post a Comment