Monday, July 12, 2010

Restoration

res·to·ra·tion

1.the act of restoring; renewal, revival, or reestablishment.
2.the state or fact of being restored.
3.a return of something to a former, original, normal, or unimpaired condition.
4.restitution of something taken away or lost.
5.something that is restored, as by renovating.
6.a reconstruction or reproduction of an ancient building, extinct animal, or the like, showing it in its original state.
7.a putting back into a former position, dignity, etc.
Postpartum hair-loss was a little traumatic for me.  
But!  It's being restored to its original state, hurray!


 Speaking of restoration, have you ever heard of The Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
If interested, click HERE.
(I know, I know, what kind of an analogy is that?  But hey, it works.)



5 comments:

kim said...

Amazing! slow but surely growing up!
Aren't you feeling good?

Seems like millennium is far away..but surely slowly will be here....

And will be restored "EVERYTHING"
How cool is that!

I love the word "Restoration"

Benj and Vero said...

Hey Genny, soy Veronica. Gracias por el comentario. Y sip yo tambien pierdo pelo luego de tener bebitos, pero HORRIBLE, me quedo calva y justo en frente. Lo chevere es que luego se arregla todo y quedo como si nada :) Suerte.

Debbie said...

BALDY!!!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHA!

The McClellan Family said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I love your pic best! yay for new hair!

Gaviota said...

JUA JUA JUA JUA...You crack me up!