Oh how often I take for granted good health! Calm down...
*********
Added 8/23/10:
Sorry I am worrying everyone else! Dan is a little upset that I alerted the world on something that may be nothing. He's right, right? It may be nothing. Until it becomes something to be concerned about, we'll say it's nothing. (I still called the nurse and we are yet to talk.) Nurse Kelsy? Any thoughts?
**********
Added 8/25/10:
The nurse called me back. She's pretty sure that it was not seizures, otherwise Elena would have fallen from the crawling position to the ground. There is nothing to worry about, unless I notice it happening more frequently and involuntarily. It hadn't happened since that Sunday. So, Dan was right, we won't worry about it for now. ;)
**********
Added 8/25/10:
The nurse called me back. She's pretty sure that it was not seizures, otherwise Elena would have fallen from the crawling position to the ground. There is nothing to worry about, unless I notice it happening more frequently and involuntarily. It hadn't happened since that Sunday. So, Dan was right, we won't worry about it for now. ;)
7 comments:
Please take her to a doctor tomorrow - because now I'm freaked out!
Hopefully, she's okay.
Oh, my goodness precious!
Is Elena rest well and eat well?
Is she stress up with all that activity?
I hope everything goes well.
Suggestion? Elena need priesthood "health blessing" as well as going to see the Doctor.
al doctor al doctor! ojala no sea nada serio. Avisame!
Oh my goodness! How scary, I sure hope she is ok! Keep us posted!
El internet es lo peor, no leas nada porque te desespera mas.
Generalmente me gusta llamar a la enfermera de una y de ley al siguiente dia llevarlos al doctor. No te asustes, puede ser algo bien chiquito.
ummm so did you figure this out?
Post a Comment