Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Enjoyment, Potential, Humor, Stupidity

So far today, I have reflected upon...

Enjoyment:
spending time with Elena in the big city
(Columbia Center Observation Deck- $5 compared to Space Needle's $18)

Potential:
viewing the world at one's fingertips

Humor:
watching a kitten lay in the sun and play with shadows

Stupidity:
eating raw cookie dough during a major salmonella egg recall
don't worry, I'm not sick...yet

2 comments:

kim said...

So cute~ Elena close up pictures!
Artistic pictures are poetic to me.
Great pictures!

LB said...

I love the picture of Elena at the window. How gorgeous! Not to mention the view from that building on such a BEAUTIFUL day!! Oh I miss, I miss Seattle!! The view from there looks SOOOO much better than the view from the Space Needle...or what I would imagine the view from the space needle to be... Oh I miss y'all!