Is sleep-posture genetic or environmental?
Was Dan happy to have a quiet house?
Does Dan want a mini walker?
Is Elena just adorable or what?
Have you ever tried some yummy jackfruit?
When you were given Jackfruit were you sincerely warned that you might have an allergic reaction and/or get sick, and don't worry, the hospital is just around the corner?
How about some yummy Pad Laos?
or Papaya salad --5 star spicy--very very spicy, so spicy that your nostrils flared?
Is it funny that they had a pizza too just in case? haha
Is it funny that they had a pizza too just in case? haha
(Thanks Naly! Naly is going to teach me how to cook some Laos food.)
Is this exciting or what? :)
Does Genny have a lot of time on her hands?
(I'll cherish that for the time being)
(I'll cherish that for the time being)

4 comments:
Oh, I wanted to try Jackfruit ever since it showed up on my MTC computer vocab screen. (Jaca in portuguese)... I finally got to try it and it definitely didn't agree with me. It may have been just combining it with other things we ate that day, but I was SUPER sick for two days after I ate it. Unfortunately it grew EVERYWHERE in my mission and as we walked down the streets the smell of a Jaca tree would make me gag. :(
So many tropical fruits! I never saw in my 13 years Brazil.But I never tried jack fruit because so weird and thought Papaya was so~ stinky,but I found out that It was excellent fruit who has constipation.Stinky goes with stinky!
{like mother like daughter} is
"MASTERPIECE"
If you put wings on Elena in the picture where she is holding her hands, she would look just like an angel!!!!!
I didn't actually read the post but the pictures say it all!
Post a Comment