After I was completely entertained by the singers on the previous post, I took out my guitar and contently strummed to different songs for a long while. I then decided to record myself to see how I sounded. Wow--I'm not meant to entertain vocally. That is not my lot in life. Dan came home and strummed away too. Wow--he's not meant for showbiz either. (Dan said, "Speak for yourself!") Please be kind and don't comment...haha. At least it's humorous. And Elena is adorable as always.
To be honest I was bummed about my lack of vocal beauty.
I loved how these women sang!! If only I could have a voice like that! How beautiful the sounds that would come out of my mouth! How influential a voice like that would be!!!
Then I realized: I myself don't need to be a talented singer in order to enjoy talented singing.. I'm not missing out because of my personal lack. (P.S. It's still fun to sing in the privacy of my own home.)
We don't all have the same talents. But that doesn't mean that we are missing out in life. I can give with the talents that I have. Others can give with the talents that they have. And in the end, we can all benefit from each other.
"For all have not every gift given unto them; for there are many gifts, and to every man is given a gift by the Spirit of God. To some is given one, and to some is given another, that all may be profited thereby." -D&C 46:10-11
8 comments:
Ha!Ha! What a family entertainment!
Fun listening duet "Mom and Daughter"
Dan is lock star!
"О если бы я был ангелом!!!!!"
Как говорят в России, "япацталом"! Бугага.
Нет, я не могу молчать... Я должна сказать.
Ребята, если вы запишете альбом, то будете намного популярнее, чем многие певцы в России.
oh stop it julia, stop it~! XAXAXAXA.
I haven't laughed that much in awhile. (It was Elena that I was laughing at.) What a cutie she is - and smart too!
Dan and Gennie were awesome too! :)
what are you talking about you have a great voice!!!!! but Dan on the other side welllllllll he's ok lol lol lol well at lest he has tone Jonathan on the other hand.... lol I'm trying to teach him but so far no such luck! ;)
hahahah! Genny... you sound just fine! Dan... that was funny =) I started laughing at the same time Genny did in the video and couldn't stop for a while... we are the Genovevas!!! but your line was way more challenging =)
I wish I could play an instrument!!! you both do it great=)
Post a Comment