Saturday, November 6, 2010

Family photos at Coulon Park

Hello!  Hello!  My friend Jorelle is building a portfolio and took pictures of the fam at my most favorite outdoor place in Renton: Coulon Park.  Whenever I run to Coulon Park I feel like the luckiest person in. the. world!  I am not good at picking the right clothes unfortunately.  Not very colorful / fall-like.  But don't worry, there will be a part two, cause Jorelle here really wants to practice.
Here are a few favorites.  Enjoy!


 

 



 

5 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

A couple of things:
1. I didn't realize Dan was so tall!
2. You are totally matching!
3. I think these are fabulous fall colors. I love you all in brown.
4. Holy crap I miss Washington. That park was our favorite too.
5. I miss you.

kim said...

l love that "black and white" picture!!
Good coordinating!
Warm eye contact(s) speaks to me...
Well,I will answer back to you.
Wow! fantastic! beautiful! lovely!

kim said...

And again, Elena alone, cute gesture with eye contact! Q~T~PIE!

Genoveva said...

y mira esas piernas mas sexies en la ultima foto :p

Christy said...

cute!!!