Tuesday, February 8, 2011

passport photos

Yesterday Dan, Elena and I got our passport photos taken.
Dan is going abroad again for work and maybe Elena and I will go with him.
And AHHHH!-- my passport expired.  So I'm panicking like my procrastinating-self should.
My question, who does Elena look more like here?  
I think that Dan has an unfair advantage because he and Elena both aren't smiling.
Also, as I was about to have my picture taken, I realized that my uncombed hair and unmade face will be official for the next 10 years.  Then I thought, when WAS the last time I did my hair and made my face?  just kidding...
I do it for work and I do it for church :)
I don't do it for Dan...hehe...he claims that he likes me better all naturAL.  I use that against him-- 
If I put on lipstick and try to kiss him, he runs away.
Also, I don't know if I believe him, hence this is often a Sunday-morning-drive conversation:
You look nice
(Instead of saying thank you, I say:) You only say that when I wear make-up!
No I don't
Yes you do
No I don't
Yes you do...

P.S.  This morning I ran for the first time in almost a month.
It felt good.
Remember, it feels good.
Just do it ;)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

She's a good mix of you two. In any case, she's a cutie! :0)

Yulia said...

She looks like you AND your husband! Great passport photos, by the way. Those can be tricky!

kim said...

Always update passport and vaccination records. You never know when you need!
Keep that cute pictures..I want to see and compare in 10 years!
So far, Elena is beautiful girl by herself and delicious nectarine(peach combine with apple). Yum!

kim said...

Good thinking going to trip with husband..
1.He will not miss family crazily while away home.
2.You will explore down under.
3.Elena is privileged free fly(under two).
GO FOR IT!
LIFE IS FULL OF SURPRISES AND YOU HAVE TO TAKE CHANCE BEFORE REGRET!