I made this 'school house' out of cardboard boxes when we first moved here.
Just recycling, you know.
Just recycling, you know.
But after her consistent A.W.O.L.ing out of her pack n play,
we transformed her school house into a bed.
We'll see how long this lasts.
we transformed her school house into a bed.
We'll see how long this lasts.
On to more important matters.
Dan's grandma, Dixie, from his dad's side passed away. Dan shared with me new-found stories about her and the services she rendered. She was a sweet little lady, and I'm glad she lived a full life and left her recent dementia behind. Dan spoke about God's Plan of Happiness at her funeral. I'm grateful for this truth and I know that it is true.
2 comments:
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA! Oh genny.... Elena is growing up so fast.. boo hoo hoo! I missing out on her life boo hoo hoo hoo! Get her a bed.... its worth it!
You are so.. creative!
love that box bed!
Ha, Ha! Adventure for Elena..
She did good job with make up.cute little one..
I am glad met Dixie before she passed away...beautiful lady!
Post a Comment