Just for the record of an event that we may laugh at or learn from in the future:
Last night Dan came home from the grocery store with TONS of food. "I have plans for dinners!" he exclaimed.
Just then, Genny opened the fridge. "Mmmmmmm," she salivated as she pulled out the queso fresco.
"Don't eat that! I have plans for it!"
"I just want a sliver!"
"You ________" ( I will not repeat what he said, for EVERY woman on the planet would scowl at him forever, and evermore.)
"I can't believe you said that, you ____! you big ____!" and with those fighting words, Genny took the block of cheese and threw it out into the dumpster. She then returned home and proceeded to read her scriptures in attempt to calm her spicy spirit.
THE END
P.S. He DID apologize, and I am yet to apologize to him.
5 comments:
You never fail to make me bust up laughing!!
lol - thanks for sharing Genny - it makes all us other imperfect couples feel not as bad about our own repentence processes. love the story!!! ps you should apologize since he already did hahahaha
The little tiffs in marriage sure do add spice to life. :o)
Once upon a time daddy got mad at each other, Daddy threw spaghetti in kitchen wall, That moment Home Teacher knocking on the door.
I said; "good job! let our home teach come in!"
He immediately running to kitchen to clean up.
That was our newly wed time..
Every time when we talk about it, We laugh because how ridiculous was.
I agree with SupaFlowaPowa :) I am so glad I'm not the only imperfect woman in the world! I could add stories to this post!!!!
:) You're still one of my heroes!
Post a Comment