Monday, October 31, 2011

zombies!!!! happy halloween!

Well, if this just isn't the lazy-est approach to Halloween, 
I don't know what is.
Are Ava (neighbor friend) and Elena:
A) zombies after being bitten by a zombie?
B) zombies because the witch down the street spiked their milk?
C) zombies because they were overwhelmed with the Halloween decor?
D) zombies because mom here put on a movie while she did 4 loads of laundry?

And the answer is-------------------------D!!!!

I know, I know, mom of the year, mom of the year.

P.S.  Don't worry--we've hit 3 halloween parties.  rawr- we are animals.

2 comments:

kim.higdon said...

Thurrr...Thrrr...twilight zone!
Cute!

Candy Eash said...

Yes - and now they are both traumatized for LIFE! because you let them watch too much TV and made them miss a major holiday! I'm going to have the Grinch call you so he can help you with Christmas! ;-)

Actually, getting laundry done sound amazing! And speaking of holidays, did Dan ask you about Thanksgiving?