Cool! Is the Farmer's market in Seattle an attempt at world-famous German Christmas markets? :) And why is it that Elena's feet are cropped in every picture? ;) Is there something you're not telling us? Did you buy her shoes or not?!?
Yulia, yeah right--this pales in comparison to what those Germans do. :) As for the shoes, why would I buy her a new pair? I'm pretty sure she's getting a couple of pairs by concerned readers for Christmas. hehehe. And I'd like a back-massager to go with it please! hehehe.
4 comments:
So delightful see Elena! and look at that cabbage flower!
Everything God made is beautiful!
Very Nice trip!!! Great explore!
Cool! Is the Farmer's market in Seattle an attempt at world-famous German Christmas markets? :)
And why is it that Elena's feet are cropped in every picture? ;) Is there something you're not telling us? Did you buy her shoes or not?!?
Yulia, yeah right--this pales in comparison to what those Germans do. :) As for the shoes, why would I buy her a new pair? I'm pretty sure she's getting a couple of pairs by concerned readers for Christmas. hehehe. And I'd like a back-massager to go with it please! hehehe.
Genny, you've lived her long enough to know that it's not "Pikes Place," it's "Pike Place Market." You need to start sounding like a local :c).
Post a Comment