Tuesday, March 13, 2012

BIG, BIG EVENTS!!!

Event #1:
On March 10th Grandma Higdon turned 100 years old!  I am amazed.
She's like the energizer bunny--she keeps going and going and...
...I love her. 
Thanks for making the best mac n cheese EVERRRRRR
and always having cookies in the cookie jar!!!!

 
Event #2:
Today we found out that we're having a BOY!
speechless... with a slight anxiety attack.
I mean, we're excited, but what's a baby boy like?  
just speechless... :)


6 comments:

The McClellan Family said...

YAY!! Congrats! Strike two for not telling me in person!!
HAHA!! Strike 1....read your previous post....

Sarah said...

I felt the same when we found out our second was going to be a boy. But man do we love our little guy :0)

kim said...

Wow! Surely I can see the evidence!
what a exciting! you had a girl and now you are having boy!
That is a wonderful! fantastic!

Grandma told me that she has nightmare-dream last night and she said:"Genny came to rescue me and I feel find."

Sarah Stout said...

So cool on both accounts. 100 years is a feat, that's for sure! I'm excited that our little boys can be friends! :)

Danielle said...

Oh YEAH! So happy for you and Dan!
Brian and I just had our first little boy...you're going to love him! Can't wait to see Elena's reaction to him.

Yulia said...

Yeah!! Congrats! I think baby boys are awesome! They are more physical,so be prepared to chase this little one around.