Well at least I can start wearing moo moos.
Once upon a time a great friend of mine told me she was pregnant, and she was 18 weeks along. "I can't believe you didn't tell me!!!!" I bellowed! But she really tried to not make her pregnancy a big deal, and enjoyed keeping it to herself. Huh. I wonder what that's like.
So I tried it out with my fellow Washingtonians. I thought I could last until the discovery of the gender, BUT I WAS RECENTLY HARASSED, I TELL YOU, HARASSED! The locals finally got it out of me yesterday, after I lied 20 billion times. And yes, I'm 17 weeks along, a week an a half away from the impending "gender" ultrasound. I'm going to take this moment and let the guilt of some readers settle in... (only joking, tee hee).
Well, here's to another one of these:
And yes, we're excited!
14 comments:
LLLLLLIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Said in true Princess Bride tone!
Leslie Colin!
Remember our heart to heart moment, where I poured my heart out to you, and you simply mocked me?? Alas, this is going to be a very long pregnancy with no sympathy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!! congrats!
Oh Genny! You are tricky trickerson. I waited until about 13 weeks to tell everyone, though, so I wasn't far behind.
However, I waited not because of wanting to keep it a secret, but more because I had a miscarriage last summer and I didn't want to deal with the pain of losing another pregnancy and then having to tell everyone that asked that I was no longer pregnant!
Congrats and good luck!
Congratulations!! I'm very impressed you made it this long without announcing it.
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I suspected it at Andrew's surprise b-day party, but of course couldn't say anything! Congrats, you stinker, you!
Congratulation!
I am looking forward to hear from the ultra sound result!
NOWAY!!! how could you keep it to yourself for this long!!!???? I'm impressed! :)
We are so excited for you!!! you are making me an aunt once more! :) Me llamas apenas sepas el sexo del bebe!!!!!
te amo te amo loca!
CONGRATS :0) And wow, I'm super impressed too that you could hold out that long!
big smile right now! I'm soooooooo happy for you guys!!!! how fun this will be for the big sister! :)
SO happy for you and your growing family! Enjoy the moo moos :) (actually, we all know getting big with child is a sacrifice, so endure the moo moos well!)
Hugs!
Brooke
Congratulations! I'm thinking it's another girl, but I'm usually wrong :)
Yay! Congratulations, and an especially big congratulations to Elena! (And I waited until almost 20 weeks with my last one so I understand, in fact I found it totally fun to be able to hide it that long).
HEY while you are at it why don't you not find out the gender? Also VERY VERY fun :)
WOW! Congrats!! I couldn't hold a secret like that for even a day!
Ха-ха-ха, хитрая! Я тоже никому не говорила, и в приходе никто не замечал, наверное, до 25 недели!))))
Поздравляю!
Post a Comment