Sunday, September 30, 2012

Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Vancouver BC


It's pretty amazing how long summer has lasted in the Northwest.  It's a good thing, because I wanted to get some more exploring in after having the babe.  On Saturday, we drove 3 hours north to Vancouver, Canada, and spent a bazillion dollars on nature: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.  Still, it was fun pretending like we were the Swiss Family Robinson--walking from tree to tree on bridges.  We were happy that the Wayment Family joined us on this adventure.
 
Mini road trips can be a lot of fun.  Quite bonding!  Dan and I had some good conversations.
I found out that he's a good guy after all, hehehe.

2 comments:

kim.higdon said...

What a fabulous place!
Heavenly father left many hidden beautiful places...and you are in it.
and introducing little kids and be with friends..
Priceless!

John-n-Mel said...

wow look at you go! fun trip!