Yesterday morning, Dan looked at baby boy, and said
"Michael? James? Michael? James?"
I then gave Dan a "you've got to be kidding me" look.
"Fine, you've got 24 hours till the baby blessing to figure this out!"
On the car-ride over to the church this morning, I asked,
"Well? What is it going to be!?!?!? DECIDE!!!!!"
He is officially:
James Higdon Phillips
I'm glad he thought of throwing Higdon in there. (my maiden name)
Higdons rule!
Oh little James! Little Jimmy, Jimbo, Jim....
5 comments:
we love the higdons!
Sweet baby James :-)
lol I love the new name!!!
Hooray!
Now baby Phillips has an official name!
congratulation!
"James Higdon Phillips"
We love him very much!!!!!!!
LOL! What's wrong with you people?!? You have several months to decide on the name and wait till the last hours before the blessing??
Seriously though, James is a beautiful classic name. You did well :)
Post a Comment