(snapping back at the previous post)
Asian blonde moment?!
Asian blonde moment?! What's that supposed to mean?
Asians are super duper smart. Smarter than Dan!
He can't even tell the difference between Elena and wild animals!
Whenever she does something extra wrong, in frustration he claps his hands really loud at her.
She runs away in fright.
Speaking of wild animals...
On Saturday as the rainclouds rolled in,
I almost let them conquer my spirits as I lethargically laid on the couch.
"No! Dan, we must do something outside! And I need you to come,
so that I later have the strength to do this on my own!"
So we went to the beautifully landscaped Woodland Park Zoo,
which totally recharged my batteries.
The light sprinkles surprisingly felt soooo good while walking in the tree covered paths.
Elena loved running around, jumping in puddles, and seeing the animals.
Such a great age for the zoo.
Speaking of Elena...
She had her first hospital experience this past Thursday:
1)She received laughing gas and then got sedated. Soooo weird to watch her in that state.
2)Had an I&D (incision and drainage) on her back from a random infection under her skin.
Don't worry, she's doing great.
