Saturday, June 29, 2013

Chickens

What came first?  
The chicken?
Or the egg?
There's a lady at church named Flora.  I am her visiting teacher.  This week, Flora is out of town and asked us to come daily to her chicken coup while she's gone.  We're making sure the chickens are fed.  We also get to collect their eggs and EAT EAT EAT!  We are sad that this service is about to end.

Here I am feeding them some oats!  
Dan observed, "You are looking more and more like your mother."
He's been saying that a lot lately.
Maybe it's because I'm walking around in public with pajamas?
Maybe it's because I am walking about in public wearing my mother's old pajamas? :)
 (I had to steal them from her when I last visited California--very comfy!)
Or maybe I should just respond, "I am my mother reincarnated!  Come here and kiss me!" hehehe.