Saturday, August 31, 2013

This and that and the other

This week I basically sat around and watched a lot of youtube video's of the X Factor.  Why?  I really don't know.  It was, at the time, thoroughly entertaining.  But, when Elena started saying, "Mom, that's enough.  You watched too many shows.  Time to stop."  or, "Mom, can you play with me, pleaaaase?"  It was time to stop.

Weeeeell...  you should watch just one with me.  It made me CRYYYYY!


I heard that when you wean from your babies, you go through a bit of a mood swing?  Did that happen to me?

Michael had a sad fever a couple of days ago, but that's getting better now.  We are all alive and somewhat healthy!

MICHAEL IS WALKING!  I will post a video later.

Dan started another class this week.  His 2 week break is over... :(

And right now, Dan is at a football game.  (His very first!).  His friend, Randy, came all the way from Boise, just to watch it---A BIG DEAL!--- He'll be staying with us for the weekend.  So Dan will enjoy playing tourist with him.  Hope Boise wins for their sake!

No comments: