Sadly, I did not bring my camera, so I don't have any pictures! We just enjoyed the warm sunny days: at the park, the beach, and in the backyard. I enjoyed visiting my old friends: Dianne and Katie. Since I am working on my genealogy, I went to my Korean Grandma's grave site with my mom to take a picture. My mom thought she knew where the gravestone was! An hour later, and we found it! We later visited my Uncle Chang-y, who has a printing business. He quickly took a picture of us, and printed a HUGE copy on canvas. HUUUUGE! And of course it was nice that (sister)Katie, (bro-in-law)Jaime and (brother)Michael came over for my mom's yummy steak and rice. Sister Ashley lives there, and had a good time putting make-up on Elena's face. Oh man, Elena's definitely into make-up.
******
Well, we came back to cold rain! This morning it started pouring, so Dan took EXTRA measures to keep dry on his bike ride to work. Check him out from head to toe.
Yes, those are grocery bags tied over his bike shoes.
