Well, what can I say about this week. We stayed indoors A LOT because the kids were sick. Now the parents are starting to get sick. This virus is powerful! Michael couldn't handle his coughing very well, and he was wheezing a bit, so I took him to the doctor who prescribed an inhaler! He has a mild form of 'childhood asthma', as they call it. He totally inherited it from Mother Genny. Sorry kid. It was real fun forcing that mask over his nose/mouth, real fun. He's getting better.
On to happier news. Today Dan received a graduate certificate from USC. He had to take 5 classes and pass them. This isn't his masters, but if he were to quit now, he'd at least have a certificate. Here he is with Elena, their noses turned up, very snob-like indeed! (Actually Elena was posing with her chin down, so I told her to put her chin up, and this was the result.)