But Elena doesn't want to come back! She has enjoyed her time at Gma and Gpa Phillips house and can't leave. She loves their swing! She loves their Wii Fit! And I'm sure she loved eating all that bacon. At first I felt a little hurt that she didn't want to see her own mother, but I am glad to know that she is adaptable and found happiness despite me being around. I just didn't realize it would come so easily at the ripe age of FOUR!
Then there's Michael. Of course he would miss his mother, right?! Dan said that Michael would cry out "Mama, mama" everyday. Finally Dan realized that "Mama" was just his word for "Grandma" and that he wasn't really calling out for me! That made me feel real good, ya know :) Whatever.
Still, I'll take them back. HA!
So, remember when Cora cried all night, and I prayed, saying that I would do ANY calling, if I could please have a calm baby?
Well, one week later I was asked to be Young Woman's Advisor and I was set apart this last Sunday. Bottabing-bottabang! Two weeks post-partum and I was back at church with a newborn, WHAT? I wasn't planning on coming back for a month. And I would have normally complained about being put to work so quickly after giving birth. But! I keep looking at Cora's calm demeaner. I keep witnessing how much she sleeps and how little she cries. And I'm not about to jinx it!!! So there you go. I'm happy to be back to work. :)
Anyway, I'll have Dan post something about his week in Boise with the kids.
So, remember when Cora cried all night, and I prayed, saying that I would do ANY calling, if I could please have a calm baby?
Well, one week later I was asked to be Young Woman's Advisor and I was set apart this last Sunday. Bottabing-bottabang! Two weeks post-partum and I was back at church with a newborn, WHAT? I wasn't planning on coming back for a month. And I would have normally complained about being put to work so quickly after giving birth. But! I keep looking at Cora's calm demeaner. I keep witnessing how much she sleeps and how little she cries. And I'm not about to jinx it!!! So there you go. I'm happy to be back to work. :)
Anyway, I'll have Dan post something about his week in Boise with the kids.
