Glamor shot!
Auntie Katie came to town! It was so good to have her, especially since it was her first time visiting us in Seattle. She enjoyed our summer weather. Uncle Jaime was sad that he couldn't come. There's always next summer! Katie is a preschool teacher, and it was great to gain some more knowledge about child behavior and disciplining, etc etc. For example, I've been lazy to teach Michael the ABCs, colors, etc, because Michael doesn't speak much at all, but Katie reminded me that I can still teach Michael these things, and he can recall his knowledge by pointing. Also, Dan and I have to work on being on the same page! For example, when Michael does something wrong, Dan sometimes grabs him by the ankle and puts him in his room, causing Michael to scream his head off. I get so mad at Dan for doing this, I start yelling at him. Then Michael runs to me for comfort. Bad. Michael's going to think that I didn't think he did anything wrong! In reality, I did think Michael was in the wrong, but I was so absorbed with Dan's disciplining that I didn't acknowledge Michael's behavior! So what should be done!?!? Dan and I should punish the children in a way that we BOTH agree, like time-out, or whatever.
Anyway... :)
Pike Place, International Fountain, Alki, Franklin Falls, Movies, Lincoln Park, Water Taxi.
Thanks for the memories!

