January brings the snow,
Makes our feet and fingers glow.
-Mother Goose
Do you like our winter wall decor?
I don't know why Elena is worshiping Cora,
and Michael is worshiping Cora's throne!
See Michael's hair above? Well, have you ever started plucking your eyebrows or clipping your toenails, and you know, you get into this zone and keep plucking or clipping until you've gone too far? I'll finish this thought later...
Back to the winter!
We've had our clear days and wet days. On a nice clear day, I took the kids to this hidden area on Alki where the kids could scooter and bike around.
Then this last Saturday on a wet and dreary day, we sat around bored until Dan came up with the idea of going to the snow.
Oh yeah! The snow!
Oh yeah! The snow!
It kind of rain-snowed on us, and the kids only got miserably cold at the very end. Where did our snow gloves go?
P.S. This lamb has been shorn! hehe...he
P.S. This lamb has been shorn! hehe...he