Monday, March 30, 2015

portraits and eggs

 Aweeee, I couldn't find a favorite, there are so many cute ones!
That Cora, if I were guaranteed more babies like her, I'd have a litter.
She's the type that makes motherhood look so easy. 
She's the type that you shouldn't let teenagers hold, for that very reason. 
And then on Sunday, I dolled that girl up!  (Very rare, she usually arrives in her pajamas...)

Earlier this week, we experimented with some socks...
(why were they sad in that top left photo?  Michael pulled one of those socks. 
Elena cried.  Michael got in trouble...)
Elena is such a celebrity below, "no pictures please!"
 On Saturday we had an Easter egg hunt at the church.
 Dan helped hide the eggs.  I love how they stuffed eggs in the holes of the cement wall.  Dan said the kids had a hard time getting those out. HA!
 That cute Michael's going to have braces.  Look at that under-bite. 
(He's making it look worse than it is, but there is one!!!)