Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Reflecting on Switzerland...

Ok, so our visit was just plain wonderful. Being in a beautiful place is one thing; being in a beautiful place with people you love--life just can't get any better. I love my friends! I love Dan! I am so grateful for having loved ones all over the world--go traveling! Go mission! God is so good to me. He let's me love many people, in a brotherly and sisterly way of course :), and for that I am grateful. Life would be so boring if we didn't let ourselves love. I am grateful for love. Ok, I'm done talking about this.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hello! This is Christy 'Newman' Hodges. I was an old friend, (well at least I thought so) of Dan's back in the old days of high school. Hi Dan! :) I didn't mean to be a blog staker but I saw your blog on the Johnsons and just had to say hello! Sorry, I hope you don't mind me checking it out..if so, just tell me! Looks like you guys are doing really well and have been doing some traveling? That's awesome! You guys look so happy together and your wife is gorgeous!!

I would love to keep in touch- you can find us at
athomewiththehodges.com

Good to see you again...on blogger anyway!