
This is a map of where we live. If you can see the city Renton, we live between there and seattle near the bottom of the lake. Really cool. There are really cool biking paths and Dan and I have been exploring like crazy. Seattle is pretty biker friendly, but it is nothing like the Swiss system. Hopefully one day! We really like it here. The one thing that gets me anxious is that we live on the border of a good neighborhood and a not so good neighborhood. I just hope that we are safe and don't have any trouble. Anyway...
All in all, life is good. I start my internship next week and Dan will soon find a job. I always go through a "change is weird" period. But that feeling always fades and I learn to embrace the new life. I am just really grateful for the church. We went to Stake Conference this past Sunday and I felt the spirit so strong. Where the church is, home is.
1 comment:
You have a very nice home. My family used to live not far from Seattle when I was growing up, and although I don't miss the rain, I loved it there with so much green everywhere! Hope you guys are enjoying Seattle!
Post a Comment