Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dumb as dirt

Ha, it's kind of funny. I just finished one rotation where I felt pretty confident at what I was doing. And then I switch over to a new atmosphere and I feel very dumb. Today was my first day at the dialysis clinic. I won't go into too much detail, but I wanted it to end and was so sad when the day seemed like forever. I am currently wishing that when I wake up tomorrow, the roads will be icy, so icy, that I won't be able to go. Cross your fingers everyone! (Don't worry, if I continue to dislike it, it is only a one week rotation, so I will survive.) Aren't I a bad example of optimism? No one's perfect...hehe

5 comments:

Corinna said...

My lovely Genny - I prayed that the roads were icy. Did it work? Keep on, keeping on missy.

Julia Salomatina (Putilina) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia Salomatina (Putilina) said...

hm... I did not mean to delete but to edit.

Genny!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!! Watch this, and you will find strength! )) haha, seriously, I decided to send this to you even before reading your post ))) Accident?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64

Genny said...

Haha, you both are great. On Wednesday I did have to go in, and I enjoyed it more. But the weather did get bad and I didn't have to go there Thursday or Friday!!! Anyway, love you!

Julia Salomatina (Putilina) said...

Женя, я начала делать блог. Ужас!!!! Посмотри: http://putilina.blogspot.com/