KATIE GOT MARRIED!
My oldest sister Katie just got married to a wonderful man named Jamie! Can you believe it? They met on LDS singles.com bwahahaha. It's true. But hey, it totally worked and I couldn't imagine anyone but him to be with her. Isn't our family so good looking? That cave man in the back is my father, my mom in front of him, then me, debbie (with Kylee), Ashley and Michael.
I loved how my dear friend Genoveva flew in to take pictures. She is a great photographer and such a sister to me. I love her very much. Isn't she beautiful? That's right, I only make friends with the beautiful...
And, I got to meet my little niece Kylee. Isn't she adorable? Love her. That's it, it's our turn now! (Announcement still pending on biological evidence!)
NEW YEARS GOALS
Genny's new years goals:
- Run (or walk...hehe) a half marathon
- Take piano lessons-- I want to play hymns and some cool songs. I just talked to a sister in the ward today, and she agreed to give me weekly lessons. Mozart, here I come!
- Make a baby... hahaha
- Start work...(He just did on Jan 2nd! I am so proud)
- Be the best elders quorum secretary I can!
- Make a baby...(Speaking of this, today during Elders Quorem, everyone was going around sharing their New Year's goal. Dan said, "Participate in making a baby." Can you believe he said that? They laughed. Good thing I wasn't there--I would be a widow, hehe)
8 comments:
You guys crack me up! :) Good luck on the baby making thing. ;) LOL
I can totally see Dan saying that! haha! Too funny. Your sister's wedding was beautiful, I love how they decorated the gym! And of course the bride and groom were looking pretty good themselves! Maybe you guys will get twins too! ;)
hi Genevieve! Your blog is always so fun to read! I loved your sister's wedding's decoration! Anyway, I hope that the baby business takes off soon... hehehe...
Patricia, I love your picture. Very sheek... :)
You are right! that girl with the camera is such beauty! lol
How great!! What a wonderful family portrait! Please, give them my regards and pozdravleniya!
Yeah, right, make friends with the beautiful )) That is what I do, too (isn't it obvious?)
As for the baby... How about two babies at once? Twins, i mean? More children -- more fun!
Guess what?? I am planning to make a baby in 2009, too, I only need to find a husband. That easy! lol. Got about 2 months left )))
Good luck making a baby!! We are hoping to make one too-just not the same model :) I love reading your blog every week-ish!!
Which heather is this??? don't reveal your last name is you don't want to of course. just give me hints :)
Post a Comment