Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Years Resolutions Updates

Lets see where we are at with our goals...
  • Dan is being a great secretary. Check. (Dan's typing, Genny is dictating)
  • Dan is doing great at work. We have income. Check.
  • Genny is slowly learning the piano. Check.
  • Genny hasn't yet enrolled in a marathon... ECD TBD (Expected Completion Date To Be Determined) (Boeing uses ALOT of acronyms).
  • Dan and Genny making a baby... Check! Success on first attempt. Positive readings confirmed.
Well, that's about it. Hope your resolutions are going great! :)
Bye!

From Collages

6 comments:

Genoveva said...

ahhhhh!!!! no te creo!!! viene mi sobrina o sobrino chinito, sisisisisi felicitaciones! Hablemos manana , a que hora?

JAMIE said...

I am confused...are you pregnant or not???

Christy said...

SO you are pregnant?? YAY! congrats!!! Great pictures too!

Debbie said...

ooOOooO! how did u make that square??? YIPPPYYYYY ON BABY!!! I KNEW IT BEFORE ALL OF YOU! hehehehe jk!

Kim said...

Congratulations! And good luck! :)

Mom said...

I know I am way behind but RIGHT ON! We can be prego together. When are you due?