So, I am officially a bad wife, because I left Dan during Valentines Day Weekend and met up with old mission girlfriends in Houston! HOW FUN! Corinna (my MTC comp) flew in from Virginia, and me from Seattle, to visit Lisa! Go Vlad sisters! It was fun--we went to an old mansion (Imma Hogg's mansion) and checked out all of her cool
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Valentines in TEXAS!
So, I am officially a bad wife, because I left Dan during Valentines Day Weekend and met up with old mission girlfriends in Houston! HOW FUN! Corinna (my MTC comp) flew in from Virginia, and me from Seattle, to visit Lisa! Go Vlad sisters! It was fun--we went to an old mansion (Imma Hogg's mansion) and checked out all of her cool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hmmm.....if I had to choose a character I was like in a Jane Austen novel, I would definitely aspire to be like Mrs. Bennet! Her and her nerves! Thanks for watching movies with me! I will make treats and you WILL eat!
i misssss u!!!!!!
Yeah, met with "old mission friends" without saying a WORD!!! I would have flew out to Texas with both my mom and Yulia!
Post a Comment