That's so cool you can play the piano. hahah! I also thought you were playing the second time LOL You've inspired me! I will learn how to play some instrument when we get back to the States
Somehow I don't see the movement of your fingers in the second video matching the sounds coming out of my speakers. Obviously there must be a glitch in the system. Anywho, I'm glad that I can at least enjoy the sounds of your mastry, even though the dang video is off a tad. Моло-фрикен-дец!
ОГО!!!!! It took you JUST 500 recitals to learn that piece!! I am SOOOOO impressed!!! You are a very promising misician!! Hm... Next time you could try playing the piano with your hands and the guitar with your feet!! I am jealous!
9 comments:
MOST Impressive improvement, EXCEPTIONALLY done. I had no idea you had such aspirations and talent. Excited to see you guys! :)
haha! at first I really thought you were playing the second time!
That's so cool you can play the piano. hahah! I also thought you were playing the second time LOL You've inspired me! I will learn how to play some instrument when we get back to the States
how does one appear so high without any drugs in her system?
Oh Dianne... I love you.
Good JOBY JOB! Matt listened too! He really liked ur musical skills!!! hehehehehe WE MISS U!
Somehow I don't see the movement of your fingers in the second video matching the sounds coming out of my speakers. Obviously there must be a glitch in the system. Anywho, I'm glad that I can at least enjoy the sounds of your mastry, even though the dang video is off a tad. Моло-фрикен-дец!
Yeah, the sound must have been off in mine too... ;) Great job! haha
ОГО!!!!! It took you JUST 500 recitals to learn that piece!! I am SOOOOO impressed!!! You are a very promising misician!! Hm... Next time you could try playing the piano with your hands and the guitar with your feet!! I am jealous!
Post a Comment