yeah! Genny, I was curious to know what was behind that title. Music was cool and the motion was creative! I will give you title "dance with baby and Daddy made me do it!"
Forest with lake view Nice place take the pictures.
LOL, Hey Jenny, I loved the video. I din't know you were pregnant. Congrats. ALso, you just gave me an idea how to tell the family next time I am pregnant. :)
9 comments:
Меня вот ЭТО не пугает, я даже немного завииииииидую!!! Хахахаха. Молюсь за вас!!
Loved it! I assume Хахахаха means ha ha ha in Russian :)
HAHAH!! I love it! My little girl, Avery was even dancing and moving her hips to the music! YOu are looking cute!
there are no words....lol
yeah! Genny, I was curious to know what was behind that title.
Music was cool and the motion was creative!
I will give you title "dance with baby and Daddy made me do it!"
Forest with lake view Nice place take the pictures.
What a display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In three months, the real games begin!!!!Your loving Daddy
The one where your hip juts out is the best. LOL!
Hey - you guys haven't been around to my blog lately. You should check it out! :)
lol, i'm just teasing you, officer phillips, lol. in regards to my bbz..you know you're still jealous!!! LOL
LOL, Hey Jenny, I loved the video. I din't know you were pregnant. Congrats. ALso, you just gave me an idea how to tell the family next time I am pregnant. :)
Post a Comment