So last year, both Dan and I forgot, so there was no embarrassment. Today, after realizing that today was the day, I decided to see how Dan would feel if I remembered and he forgot....hehehehe. I know, I am evil!
So I baked him PB cookies (cause PB is his favorite), and propped up a card next to our wedding invitation. Look and see! (The baby diaper cake was something my friend won, and she let me have it...that's pretty cool looking, so I added it to the display):
Daniel just arrived home from work,
This is him being led into the dining room, just peeking...
is he still confused? I think so:
He sees the cookies, the "I love you".... but does he still know?
I don't think so. He thinks "Oooh, What a nice gesture..." :
He looks at the frame, pulls out the card, and thinks
"Uh oh". Look at that guilt on his face!!!!
He reads the card. I let him know that I "cared about him",
and said, "Don't worry, I forgot too!"
He doesn't know what face to pull at this point.
Guilt? Relief? Probably both :)
Don't worry. We are still happily married. Happy Anniversary! :
8 comments:
LOL - Genny! Poor Dan. (I think I write that more often in comment to your posts.:)) Happy Anniversary you two! I sure do love you both and miss you. *sniff, sigh*
That's hilarious! I think maybe I should do that to Craig this coming January (hehehe)My thoughts are that this story will warp as time goes by and one time it'll be, "Remember when you forgot our anniversary and I was SUPER pregnant?!" When are you planning a trip to Boise? We'd offer to visit you sometime but do you really want more people in the house when you have a brand new baby?
Love it soo much. And look! I found your blog! :)
haha! what a funny post! Happy Anniversary you two!
That's hilarious!! At least both of you technically forgot both of your anniversaries... Then you can't feel too bad, right? Haha! Awesome! I'm so glad you have a blog- it's fun to see what all my friends are up to. Unfortunately, I don't have one, but when I get one, I'll definitely let you know!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TWO YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOWEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!MISS YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!DADDY HIGDON
Oh! look at that I love you Cookie! Ooo... I am melting.....:)
What a fun and nice surprise!
Dan, Ouch! and Douche!--Oo Oh!..Need Make up time!--Beijame mucho!!!!
What a accomplishment during two years of marriage;
- Two unknown aliens met and married went to earthly school and graduated. got a job,..place to live,. now ready to have alien baby!
Tip:Out of space math:1+1=1 1+1=3
Congratulations!!!
Xo.Xo.Xo.Xo.Xo.....:)
p.s:second GrandBapooh massage is from Halmony.
Dan's expression is soooo funny!Ha!ha!
Post a Comment